Questionnaire thingy

Mike | Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Hey all, I decided to use one of these questionnaire thingies to kind of post some info about me, any maybe post some extra stuff at the end; enjoy.

All About You- Survey

Name:Mike Moss
Birthday:October 20, 1986
Birth Place:Media, PA
Current Location:Elizabethtown College (Permanent Address: Media, PA)
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair color:Black
Height:5' 7" I guess
Right/Left Handed:RIght Handed
Heritage:American?
Shoes you wore today:New Balance; really only have one pair
Weaknesses:I guess my work/study habits are a bit off, Time Management to a degree (Procrastionator right here)
Your Fears:Fear of...maybe people not respecting/hating me, I guess kinda have a slight fear of being in a large body of water all alone
Your Perfect Pizza:Meat Lovers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Sometimes I don't really like setting goals so I know I have nothing I must accomplish, ZOMG be the Koolest person in the world and make l33t money and fame and ultimate powers of domination!
Most Overused Phrase You Use On Instant Messanger:"heh"
Thoughts When You First Wake Up:"I'd like a class and to do nothing, hold the class please"
Your Best Physical Feature:Um.....uh.......I lack in the physical, but I'll make it up and say personality, lol
Your Bed Time:Whenever I am tired...so....never? (jk, maybe around 2am)
Your Most Missed Memory:I guess being a child with no real responsibility
Pepsi or Coke:hmmm....Etown uses Coke, so I guess I'll say Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:I don't hate against any particular fast food, unhealthy but good is unhealthy but good
Single or Group Dates:Just me and my girlfriend, good times...
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Uh......Lipton? I dunno really.
Chocolate or Vanilla:I think I prefer Vanilla, I don't like things that are over-chocolately
Cappuccino or Coffee:I get my caffeine from other sources, ie soda
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:I may, but not frequently, and not in spite of something (swear words at their basic level are only letters)
Do you Sing:I try not to, because I know I can't
Do you Shower Daily:I try to keep up with the whole hygiene thing, however not as much as others.
Have you Been in Love:I AM in love; I met my girlfriend Freshman year of college and we've been together ever since (over 1 year now)
Do you want to go to College:I am in college; Elizabethtown College (known as Etown)
Do you want to get Married:Yes; to my current girlfriend
Do you belive in yourself:I do have a sense of identity, yes. Varies depending on given situation
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope
Do you think you are Attractive:No
Are you a Health Freak:Nope
Do you get along with your Parents:Yuppers
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Nope
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Unless you count caffeine as a drug, nope
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Define "date." Technically I guess most times with my girlfriend could be a "date."
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Not that I recall. I'm normally not a huge mall person.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: nope :Nope
In the past month have you been on Stage:Nope
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope
Ever been Drunk:Nope
Ever been called a Tease:Nope
Ever been Beaten up:Nope
Ever Shoplifted:Nope
How do you want to Die:Hmm, natural death?
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I'm thinking some type of writer; of course making money is also a good thing so who knows
What country would you most like to Visit:I'm content with the US, but perhaps the Galapagos Islands could be an interesting visit (what is that, Ecuador or something?)
Favourite Eye Color in Guy/Girl:Doesn't matter
Favourite Hair Color in Guy/Girl:Doesn't matter
Short or Long Hair on a Guy/Girl:Doesn't matter
Number of Piercings You Have:Zero
Number of Tattoos:Zero
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I try not to regret things, I just shrug and move on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Political View: registered Democrat, but more Moderate.

Activities/Interests: obviously gaming, hanging with friends (especially my girlfriend), puzzles, being random

Favorite Music: I really will listen to anything, except for rap/hip-hop and opera music. I tend to like more oldies, electronic-kinds of music (ie techno, club, trance, etc), soundtracks/movie themes (disney = awesome), and i usually enjoy a good parody (ie some Wierd Al music).

Favorite Movies: In lieu of space, I really can't decide and thus have a lot of favorite movies. In terms of genres, I tend to enjoy comedies the most, and then secondly action/adventure.

Favorite Books: Some of the books I particularly enjoy are some of the Richard Preston books (ie Hot Zone), Harry Potter series, Ender's Game, Douglas Adam books, comic strips/books (I never really read like Marvel comics, but those you'd see in a newspaper such as Garfield or Calvin and Hobbes), magazines

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I must head off to class, so afterwards if I think of more stuff to say I'll edit this or whatever and add upon. Have a nice day, peace out.




No comments:

Post a Comment